The Diaz made a timeline, however it was very very very poorly done. It was filled with many grammatical errors. A fellow Neoseeker, rocky_jbpe, took countless time and effort to rewrite it and make it as accurate as known. To honor his work, a Wiki page is being made. Enjoy:
 Pre Dragon Ball
Over 100 million years B.C.
- The first Kai exists.
About 75 Million years B.C.
- The 15th generation Kai, known as Old Kai, is trapped within the Z-Sword.
About 5 Million years B.C.
- Evil magician Bibidi creates Majin Buu, who begins to kill beings all over the galaxy, including four Kais. Majin Buu absorbs South Kai first. When facing the young Kai of the West, Daikaioh appears. Daikaioh, however, is also absorbed, but it gives Majin Buu a fatter and friendlier appearance. The Kai of the West then kills Bibidi and contains Majin Buu in a shell, which is hidden within the Earth.
Tens of thousands of years B.C.
- Annin begins her job of protecting the Furnace of Eight Divisions at the border between Other World and the real world. Annin is known to others as Tajoro.
- Garlic Jr.’s ancestors relocate to Makyo.
- Jadoushin becomes Princess Snake, settling in a house at the midpoint of Snake Way.
Approximately 238 B.C.
- The Legendary Super Saiyan appears and terrorizes the universe.
- Yemma travels along Snake Way in hopes of receiving training from King Kai. He is met by Princess Snake, who falls in love with him.
- On Namek, storms engulf the planet and kill many of the life-giving Ajisa plants. Katatt sends his young son away in a space ship to escape the seemingly doomed planet. The storms subside, however. The young Namekian child has difficulty during the flight and makes a landing on planet Earth. The child’s name is Piccolo.
- Roshi is born.
- Baba is born.
- Piccolo becomes the apprentice of the former Kami.
- Roshi turns 18 years old, continuing his training under Master Mutaito. He falls in love with Fan-Fan.
- Tao Pai Pai is born. He is Crane Hermit Shen’s brother.
- Garlic Sr. fights Kami after Kami decided not to choose him as his successor. Kami traps Garlic Sr. within the Dead Zone.
- Piccolo is chosen to take Kami’s throne.
- Evil swells within Piccolo’s heart and he decides to split into two. His counterpart is King Piccolo, who terrorizes the Earth. Master Mutaito uses his Evil Containment Wave technique to seal him within the Denshi Jar. Master Mutaito dies because of the strain that the attack took on his body, however.
- Dabura visits Earth.
'Approximately 550 A.D.
- The first of the Saiyans land on planet Plant in their mysterious ship.
- Roshi starts his collection of dirty magazines.
Approximately 650 A.D.
- Roshi finds the 3-Star Dragon Ball after it washed up on his beach.
May 7, 650 A.D.
- The first World Martial Arts Tournament is held.
- Grandpa' Gohan is born.
- Kami tells Mr. Popo what he remembers as a child.
- Boss Rabbit, Monster Carrot is born.
- Emperor Pilaf is born.
- The Saiyans come together, coming out of hiding to declare war on the Tuffles. They take over the planet and rename it “Vegeta”.
- The Saiyans learn about the Tuffles’ technology and begin traveling the cosmos, meeting aliens from other planets.
- Red Ribbon Army’s General Blue is born.
- Tao Pai Pai begins his career as a mercenary
- The Saiyans begin their partnership with Freeza, starting to take over planets for sale.
- King Vegeta marries his queen.
- Prince Vegeta is born.
- Bulma, Yamcha, and Tien Shinhan are born.
May 8, 733 A.D.
- Earth’s current king is sworn into duty.
Approximately 735 A.D.
- Freeza begins theorizing that the Saiyans might become a threat to him in the future.
- Krillin is born.
- A third class Saiyan by the name of Kakarot is born. He is sent to Earth to extinguish all life on the planet and make it ready for sale.
- Planet Vegeta’s reign extends to planet Meat and Kanassa.
- King Vegeta fails in an attempted revolt against Frieza, where he is easily slain.
- Freeza kills all of the Saiyans when he blows up planet Vegeta.
- Kakarot lands on Earth.
- Chi-Chi is born to the Ox-King and his wife, who dies shortly after she gives birth.
Sometime between June and August, 737 A.D.
- Gohan finds a baby in the woods, calling the infant “Goku”.
- Goku falls from a cliff, hitting his head on a rock. His evil days come to an end and he becomes very happy and loving.
- Mount Ryokei, Chilly Mountain, where Ox-King lives with Ch-Chi, is set on fire by the fire spirit.
- Oolong is born.
- Krillin begins training at the Orin Temple.
- Baby makes Dr. Myuu for the purpose of gathering energy for his rebirth. Myuu is programmed to make General Rilldo and the other machine mutants.
- Yamcha meets Puar.
- Roshi’s Phoenix dies from food poisoning. While gathering mushrooms later that day, Roshi discovers a lost baby sea turtle.
April 1-April 10, 749 A.D.
- Bulma begins Senior High School in West City.
Some time in 749 A.D.
- Bulma discovers the 2-Star Dragon Ball hidden in her basement.
August 22, 749 A.D.
- Bulma discovers the 5-Star Dragon Ball in a cave to the north.
 Dragon Ball
September 1, 749 A.D.
- Bulma is on summer vacation, searching for the Dragon Balls.
- Bulma and Goku meet later that day.
- Bulma discovers that Goku has the 4-Star Dragon Ball and he thought that it contained his grandfather Gohan’s spirit in it. Bulma is collecting them so that she can ask the Eternal Dragon for a boyfriend.
September 2, 749 A.D.
- In the morning, Goku and Bulma encounter a lost sea turtle. The turtle asks them to bring him back to the ocean and after they do so, the sea turtle asks them to wait there while he gets his master.
- Goku and Bulma meet the turtle’s old man owner.
- The old man gives Goku the Flying Nimbus cloud (if Goku is able to ride it) as a token of his appreciation for the return of his turtle. Only someone pure of heart can ride the Flying Nimbus. Goku proves he can ride the cloud.
- Bulma sees that the old man has the 3-Star Dragon Ball around his neck and agrees to show him her underwear in exchange for the Dragon Ball. Unknown to her, Goku removed her underwear earlier that morning out of curiosity.
September 5, 749 A.D.
- Goku stops the reign of Oolong “the terrible” and an old woman gives him the 6-Star Dragon Ball as a token of her appreciation.
September 6, 749 A.D.
- Goku meets Yamcha, the Desert Bandit, for the first time. Yamcha wants to steal Goku and friends’ riches. The fight concludes in a draw when Yamcha sees Bulma, becoming weak. Yamcha has a fear of beautiful girls.
- That night, Puar and Yamcha sneak into Goku and friends’ Capsule bus in an attempt to steal their riches again. They are unsuccessful, but they learn about the Dragon Balls’ power. Yamcha wants to steal the Dragon Balls now so that he can ask the Eternal Dragon to remove his fear of pretty girls.
September 9, 749 A.D.
- Goku, Bulma, and Oolong travel towards the 7-Star Dragon Ball, which is within Ox-King’s treasures in Fire Mountain.
- Ox-King reveals that he trained with Goku’s grandfather, Gohan, under Master Roshi together. Ox-King says that he sent his daughter Chi-Chi out to get the Bansho Fan from Master Roshi because he believes it has the power to put an end to the flames that engulf his home. Ox-King asks Goku to find Chi-Chi and travel to Master Roshi’s place together to retrieve the Bansho Fan.
- Goku finds Chi-Chi and the two travel to look for Master Roshi’s island. Coincidentally, the old man who gave Goku the Flying Nimbus is Master Roshi himself. Master Roshi reveals that he accidentally misplaced the Bansho Fan and must come to Fire Mountain to put the flames out by himself. Master Roshi, Goku, and Chi-Chi come to Fire Mountain and Master Roshi reveals the amazing Kamehameha wave. However, the wave is too powerful and destroys the entire mountain. Goku retrieves the 7-Star Dragon Ball from the rubble.
- Goku learns how to perform the Kamehameha.
- Shu and Mai encounter Goku and the gang, and steal their Dragon Balls.
- Goku and the gang are trapped within Emperor Pilaf’s castle. Pilaf calls forth Shenron, the Eternal Dragon that night.
- Oolong intercepts the wish and wishes for a pair of women’s underwear.
- Goku gets a look at the full moon and transforms into a giant ape. He then destroys Pilaf’s castle. Puar transforms into a pair of scissors and cuts Goku’s tail off, returning him to his normal form.
September 10, 749 A.D.
- Goku and Krillin find a girl named Launch for Master Roshi, becoming his students. Launch’s personality completely changes when she sneezes. Master Roshi moves his home to an island in order to help Goku and Krillin prepare for their training under the Turtle Hermit.
September 11, 749 A.D.
- Master Roshi, Krillin, and Launch spend the day in bed because Launch cooked a poisonous puffer-fish the night before.
September 14, 749 A.D.
- At 4:30 AM, Goku and Krillin finally begin their training under Master Roshi. Their training is set to last eight months.
October 2, 749 A.D.
- The second term begins at the West City Senior High School.
April 6, 750 A.D.
- Goku and Krillin increase the weight of the shells on their backs to 40 kg. The weight increases as their strength grows.
April 18, 750 A.D.
- Colonel Silver of the Red Ribbon Army begins looking for the Dragon Balls.
May 6, 750 A.D.
- Goku, Krillin, and Master Roshi leave the Kame House and travel to participate in the 21st World Martial Arts Tournament with Launch supporting them.
May 7, 750 A.D.
- The 21st World Martial Arts Tournament begins. Master Roshi, who is disguised as Jackie Chun, is declared the winner with Goku taking second place.
- Goku, Pilaf, and the Red ribbon Army all try to collect the Dragon Balls. The 6-Star Dragon Ball is captured by the Red Ribbon Army as they take it from Pilaf’s base in the desert. They also successfully obtain the 5-Star Dragon Ball.
- Goku and Chi-Chi meet once again in Ox-King’s village.
May 8, 750 A.D.
- In a single day, Goku manages to destroy the Red Ribbon Army’s Muscle Tower in the north.
May 9, 750 A.D.
- Goku travels to West City in search of Bulma.
- At 11:02 AM, Bulma finishes reparations on the broken Dragon Radar that Goku brought her.
- Goku and General Blue fight in the sky above Penguin Village. Arale defeats General Blue all by herself.
- Mercenary Tao kills General Blue by using his tongue only, showing off his power for Commander Red and Staff Officer Black.
- Goku travels to the village in which Bora and Upa live. It is there that Goku retrieves the 4-Star Dragon Ball. Mercenary Tao appears and kills Bora. Goku is nearly killed by Mercenary Tao at the base of Korin Tower.
- Goku starts his climb of Korin Tower with the goal of drinking the Sacred Water atop of the Tower and becoming stronger than ever.
May 10, 750 A.D.
- Summer Vacation starts in Penguin Village High School.
- Goku reaches the top of Korin Tower and starts his training: taking the Sacred Water from Korin.
May 12, 750 A.D.
- After a three-day training session, Goku finally gets the Sacred Water. Surprisingly, he learns that it is plain water. The true training which made him stronger was the process of actually obtaining the water from Korin.
- Goku kills Mercenary Tao at the base of Korin Tower, moving on to single-handedly destroy the entire Red Ribbon Army. He comes for Staff Officer Black and Commander Red.
- Commander Red is killed by Staff Officer Black.
- Goku gets all of the Dragon Balls except for one, which seems to have disappeared from the Dragon Radar.
- Roshi advises that Goku seek out Fortuneteller Baba to find that Dragon Ball. The gang travels to Baba’s palace, where they learn that they must either pay a large amount of money, or defeat Baba’s fighters for a free fortune. They battle Baba’s fighters. In the final round, Goku battles a masked Gohan. Gohan reveals himself after surrendering when he pulls Goku’s tail out, leaving the young warrior with no more weaknesses. Baba’s crystal ball shows that Pilaf has the Dragon Ball encased, which hid it from the Dragon Radar. Goku flies to Pilaf and retrieves the Dragon Ball.
July, 750 A.D.
- Having gotten all seven Dragon Balls, Goku wishes Bora back to life.
Between 750 and 753 A.D.
- Goku starts his training, consisting of traveling around the world without the help of the Flying Nimbus.
- Goku meets a little girl named Chao, who asks Goku to help defeat Terror and Plague, who terrorize their village. Goku agrees and brings the village back to peace after defeating the two.
- Goku runs into the Chin-Star and Panther-Fang martial arts schools. Goku must fight Sky Dragon after defeating the Chin-Star school. Sky Dragon is the leader of the Phantom-Fang school. Goku defeats him.
- Goku travels to a village terrorized by demons. The king asks Goku for his help in traveling to Demon Land and retrieving the kidnapped town princess. Goku does so and defeats the ruler, Shula.
- Goku travels to a town which is terrorized by a beast named InoShikaCho, who was Crane Hermit Shen’s pet, who turned into a savage beast. Goku encounters Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu, two warriors who stop the beast. Goku finds out that InoShikaCho and the two warriors are working together and chases off Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu, making friends with InoShikaCho.
May 5, 753 A.D.
- Goku saves Konkichi from being beaten up. Goku did not know, however, that Konkichi is a thief. However, Konkichi befriends Goku and unsuccessfully tries to get Goku a plane ride to Papaya Island, home of the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament.
- Goku swims to Papaya Island.
May 7, 753 A.D.
- The 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament is underway. Goku encounters Tien Shinhan and Chiaotzu once again, who are students of the Crane Hermit.
- Jackie Chun (Master Roshi in disguise) fights Tien Shinhan and explains to him that he is not the killer that Crane Hermit Shen tried to instill in him.
- Goku and Tien Shinhan battle one another in the finals, with a narrow victory by Tien Shinhan.
- Tien Shinhan realizes that Crane Hermit’s ways are not right for him and he and Chiaotzu denounce Shen’s teachings, joining with Roshi.
- Krillin is killed by Tambourine, who left the mark of the Demon King Piccolo.
- Goku searches for Krillin’s assassin.
- King Piccolo sends Tambourine to kill the participants in the World Martial Arts Tournament.
- Goku meets Yajirobe.
- Goku kills Tambourine and Cymbal, who was another one of King Piccolo’s minions.
May 8, 753 A.D.
- Celebration of the 20 year rule of the King of the world.
- Roshi unsuccessfully tries to seal King Piccolo in the Denshi Jar using the Evil Containment Wave. However, Roshi’s failing leads in his death.
- King Piccolo gets all seven Dragon Balls and wishes for Shenron to make him youthful again, which increases his powers greatly. King Piccolo kills Shenron.
- King Piccolo kills Chiaotzu.
- Goku and Yajirobe travel to Korin Tower, where they are thrown into a pit to try to locate the Ultra Divine Water. Goku drinks the water and is now more powerful than ever.
May 9, 753 A.D.
- Goku kills King Piccolo.
- Piccolo Jr., or Ma Junior is born.
- Yajirobe takes Goku back to Korin Tower in order to heal him after the fierce battle with King Piccolo.
- Goku reaches Kami’s Palace and trains there for the next three years under Mr. Popo and Kami.
May 7, 756 A.D.
- The 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament starts.
- Goku faces a beautiful young girl who seems to be very angry with him. The young girl reveals herself to be Chi-Chi, being angry because Goku promised to marry her when they were children. Goku tells Chi-Chi that he thought a bride was a food, but says that he will keep his word and marry Chi-Chi.
- It is revealed that Ma Junior is really King Piccolo’s offspring. He and Goku face each other in the finals and after a tremendous battle, Goku narrowly defeats Piccolo. Goku is the winner of the World Martial Arts Tournament for the first time.
- Goku and Chi-Chi fly off to plan their wedding. However, a mysterious fire erupts in Ox-King’s home, trapping him inside. Inside the burning home is Chi-Chi’s mother’s wedding dress. Goku and Chi-Chi must retrieve the Bansho Fan to put the flames out.
May 8, 756 A.D.
- Chi-Chi learns how to be a good bride from the Octagon woman. Chi-Chi finds out that the Octagon woman has the Bansho Fan after finding it a long time ago. Goku and Chi-Chi also receive a bottle of rare honey from the woman.
- Goku retrieves and uses the Bansho Fan on the flames, but that does not work. It is revealed that the flames are result of a leak in the Furnace of the Eight Divisions on the other side of the world. Goku travels to it, meeting once again with his dead grandpa Gohan. Gohan has been living there with the guardian of the Furnace named Annin. Goku patches the hole of the furnace with the bottle given to him by the Octagon woman, which causes the fire around Ox-King’s castle to stop.
- Goku and Chi-Chi marry.
May 18, 757 A.D.
- Gohan is born.
- Rilldo becomes a general of the Machine Mutants and uses his powers to create M2, a machine planet. The Machine Mutants start gathering energy for Baby to absorb.
- Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, and Gohan battle with Garlic Jr. and Gohan seals him within the Dead Zone.
 Dragon Ball Z
October 12, 761 A.D.
- Raditz arrives on Earth to retrieve his younger brother, Kakarot. Raditz reveals that Goku is Kakarot, who belongs to an alien race known as the Saiyans. The Saiyans are space pirate. Roshi tells Goku that Gohan found him in a space pod and he was a violent child until badly injuring his head.
- Raditz offers Goku to join him as a space warrior in conquering and selling planets. Goku refuses and Raditz kidnaps Gohan, holding him hostage to ensure that Goku would join him. Goku realizes that he is much weaker than Raditz and of all people, Piccolo offers a helping hand.
- Goku and Piccolo battle with Raditz. Gohan is revealed to be very powerful, possessing a sleeping power. Goku sacrifices himself as he holds Raditz for Piccolo to launch his new attack, the Special Beam Cannon. Goku and Raditz are both killed.
- Before Raditz dies, Piccolo reveals that with the Dragon Balls, Goku will be wished back to life. Raditz reveals that the Scouter he wears on his face is also a communication device as well as a power level reader. He claims that two more powerful Saiyans are listening and will surely come to Earth in search of the Dragon Balls. He claims that these two Saiyan warriors will come within a year’s time.
- Piccolo takes Gohan to try and train him to unlock his sleeping powers.
- Goku is taken to Earth’s Check-In Station in Other World by Kami. Kami begs King Yemma, the desk-keeper at the Check-In Station, to allow Goku to travel along Snake Way in search of King Kai. King Yemma agrees because of Goku’s good record. Goku is also able to keep his body because of that.
A period of several months
- Gohan begins survival training with Piccolo.
- Gohan falls into ancient ruins, finding a strange robot. After a disaster, the robot is destroyed, leaving Gohan all by himself again, making him more mature.
- Yamcha becomes a professional baseball player.
- Gohan transforms into a giant ape. Piccolo destroys the moon and cuts Gohan’s tail off.
- Gohan makes friends with a dinosaur, but the new friend is killed by another dinosaur, making Gohan even more mature.
- Vegeta and Nappa, the two Saiyans that Raditz mentioned, stop on planet Arlia. After finding the planet in bad condition and not worth selling, they destroy it.
- Gohan gets homesick and tries to escape from his training area. He gets washed ashore with orphans whose parents were killed in a tsunami. They are looked after by an older orphan named Pigero.
- Pigero gives the children up to a home so they can be better taken care of. Gohan decides to put his emotions aside and returns to train with Piccolo.
March, 762 A.D.
- Krillin, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, Tien, and Yajirobe train at Kami’s Palace.
April 29, 762 A.D.
- Goku finally reaches the end of Snake Way, meeting King Kai. The gravity on King Kai’s planet is ten times the gravity of Earth, the same that the Saiyans train in.
May 9, 762 A.D.
- Goku finally catches Bubbles, King Kai’s monkey, as a training exercise. He must now smash Gregory, King Kai’s cricket, on the head with a very heavy hammer.
May 23, 762 A.D.
- Goku hits Gregory on the head with the hammer.
May, 762 A.D.
- Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha are shown to a special room which lets them spiritually travel to an old planet. They battle two weak Saiyans and yet are still easily killed. They decide that their training must be even harder afterwards.
November 2, 762 A.D.
- Goku tests out the Spirit Bomb, a new technique taught to him by King Kai.
- Goku is resurrected after completing his training with King Kai. However, he would be late for the battle against the Saiyans because he would have to travel all the way back along Snake Way.
November 3, 762 A.D.
- Vegeta and Nappa reach Earth.
- Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Krillin battle the Saiyans.
- Nappa plants Saibamen, instantly growing the creatures who each have Raditz’ power. Yamcha is killed by one of them.
- Chiaotzu tries an unsuccessful suicide attack on Nappa. Chiaotzu is now dead.
- Tien tries killing Nappa, but after using all of his energy, he cannot do so. He dies from using all of his energy.
- Vegeta and Nappa reveal that Piccolo is from the planet Namek and if they travel there, they would find even more Dragon Balls. This means that they have no use for Piccolo and would not mind killing him now. Nappa is about to kill Gohan, but Piccolo sacrifices himself, putting himself in the way of Nappa’s attack. Piccolo is now dead.
- Krillin is paralyzed by Nappa’s crippling blow. Nappa is about to stomp on Gohan, but the Nimbus cloud appears and gets Gohan out of the way. Goku has finally reached the battlefield!
- Goku easily disposes of Nappa by using his new Kaio-ken Attack. Vegeta is sickened by Nappa’s weakness and kills him.
- Goku and Vegeta start a rough battle. Goku pushes his body to its limit, multiplying the Kaio-ken by four, which would tear his body apart. However, Goku is somehow able to survive it.
- Vegeta realizes that he cannot defeat Goku and tries to transform into his Giant Ape form, but cannot find a moon.
- Vegeta develops his own moonlight energy ball, transforming into a Giant Ape. Goku now learns that he also could have transformed into this form and he was the monster that killed his own grandfather.
- Goku is severely beaten up by Vegeta in his Giant Ape form. Krillin and Gohan return to the battlefield to try to help Goku, but seemingly cannot succeed. Out of nowhere, Yajirobe cuts Vegeta’s tail, turning him back to his original form. Goku is unable to move. Vegeta battles Gohan. Goku gives Krillin some energy for a Spirit Bomb and Krillin throws it at Vegeta, who dodges it and now it is headed towards Gohan. Gohan is able to bounce the attack back at Vegeta and Vegeta seems to be finished.
- Vegeta wakes up in a raging fit, shooting everything around him. He is about to kill Gohan, but notices that Gohan’s tail has grown out. Goku communicates with Gohan telepathically, asking for Gohan to look at the artificial moon. Gohan transforms into a Giant Ape. Vegeta forms a clicing disc of energy to cut Gohan’s tail, but Gohan falls on top of Vegeta and crushes him before fully transforming back into a child.
- Vegeta crawls to his ship to leave Earth, but Krillin stops him, holding Yajirobe’s sword to Vegeta. Goku pleads with Krillin to let Vegeta go and so he does.
- A micro-sized robot which looks like an insect is sent out by Dr. Gero to collect blood samples from the most powerful fighters in the construction of Cell.
- Krillin comes up with the idea to travel to Namek like Vegeta wanted to do.
- Bulma realizes that this is a far-fetched idea because Namek is too far away. However, they all remember that Nappa’s ship is still on earth and they can use it.
November 4, 762 A.D.
- Goku, Krillin, and Gohan are hospitalized in East City Hospital.
- Bulma accidentally causes Nappa’s space pod to explode with a remote control. However, Mr. Popo takes Bulma to Kami’s old spaceship which was used for him to travel to Earth in.
November 7, 762 A.D.
- Krillin and Gohan leave the hospital.
November 9, 762 A.D.
- The reconstruction on Kami’s spaceship is complete.
November 14, 762 A.D.
- Bulma completes her Namekian language lessons.
- Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma leave for Planet Namek.
November 21, 762 A.D.
- Vegeta lands on Frieza Planet Number 79.
December 13, 762 A.D.
- Vegeta’s injuries heal. He leaves for Planet Namek immediately. However, he learns that Frieza had already left for there.
December 18, 762 A.D.
- Bulma, Krillin, Gohan, Vegeta, and Frieza’s henchman Cui all land on Namek at around the same time. **Vegeta kills Cui. ***Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan hide from Vegeta.
- Gohan and Krillin find Frieza and his henchmen, collecting Namekian Dragon Balls and killing innocent Namekians. The Namekian warriors begin destroying their Scouters, but are outmatched by Frieza and his henchmen.
- Gohan and Krillin save a young Namekian boy named Dende from being killed by Frieza and his men. They successfully evade Dodoria, another one of Frieza’s henchmen. Dodoria meets Vegeta and tells him that Planet Vegeta was actually destroyed by Frieza. Vegeta reveals that he has learned to sense out power levels by himself and destroys his own Scouter. Vegeta easily kills Dodoria.
- Goku leaves for Planet Namek.
- Dende takes Krillin to meet the eldest Namek named Guru, who unlocks Krillin’s hidden powers.
- Piccolo, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha arrive at King Kai’s planet and begin their training with him.
- Goku’s spaceship is trapped in the gravity of star Alpha HZ. Using the Kamehameha wave, he is able to escape his head-on collision with the star.
December 19, 762 A.D.
- Another of Frieza’s henchmen, Zarbon, defeats Vegeta after transforming. Zarbon takes Vegeta’s body to Frieza’s spaceship to get him healed.
December 20, 762 A.D.
- Vegeta fights Zarbon for the second time, killing him.
- Krillin takes Gohan to Guru.
- Under Frieza’s orders, the Ginyu Force delays their mission to Planet Yardrat. They take off to Namek.
December 23, 762 A.D.
- Goku finishes his training under 100 times Earth’s gravity.
December 24, 762 A.D.
- The Ginyu Force arrives on Namek, fighting Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta, who has joined up with them for this battle against common enemies.
- Goku arrives on Namek.
- Goku defeats the Ginyu Force.
- Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta rest in Frieza’s ship, where they have the seven Dragon Balls. Dende helps them with the password and summons Prounga, Namek’s Eternal Dragon.
- Piccolo is revived by Prounga and then brought to Planet Namek so that he can help Goku, Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta.
- Guru dies, causing Prounga’s death as well, not allowing for the third wish that the Namekian Dragon can grant.
- Frieza kills Vegeta.
- Frieza kills Krillin.
- Goku transforms into the legendary Super Saiyan, overpowering Frieza.
- With Piccolo having been restored to life, Earth’s Dragon Balls, as well as Kami, were also restored. Having communicated with King Kai, Kami and Mr. Popo gather the Dragon Balls and ask for those killed by Frieza to be brought back to life. This includes Vegeta and Guru, who died from mental stress over Frieza’s actions towards his people. Using the third wish, Dende (after communicating with King Kai) wishes everyone but Goku and Frieza to be teleported to earth.
- Planet Namek explodes. Goku is believed to have died with it.
May 3, 763 A.D.
- Krillin and Yamcha are revived by the Namekian Dragon Balls. Goku is revealed to be alive, not wanting to come back to Earth yet. **Vegeta blasts off into space to search for him.
September 9, 763 A.D.
- Tien and Chiaotzu are revived.
- The refugee Namekians are transported to a New Namek by a wish.
October, 763 A.D.
- After 5,000 years, the makyo Star approaches Earth and Garlic Jr. is freed from the Dead Zone. **He is once again defeated by Gohan and trapped for good within the Dead Zone since the Makyo Star is destroyed as well.
- Cell arrives in Trunks’ time machine and goes underground, absorbing nutrients.
- Frieza’s cyborg body is completed.
August, 764 A.D.
- Vegeta returns to Earth, having no success in finding Goku.
- Trunks arrives and kills Frieza and King Cold.
- Goku returns to Earth.
- Trunks tells Goku that he is from the future and the Earth will face a threat like never before within the Androids. He explains that the Androids will arrive in three years and in his own time, they killed all of the Z Fighters but him. He also tells Goku that he will die of a heart virus that will kick in before the battle even starts. Also, Trunks is the son of Bulma and Vegeta. Goku promises not to tell them the shocking news and Trunks returns to his own time.
- Vegeta undergoes intense gravity training in attempts of becoming a Super Saiyan as well.
- A relationship slowly begins between Bulma and Vegeta.
- Goku and Piccolo attend driving school to get their drivers’ licenses.
- Cooler arrives on earth. He is defeated by Super Saiyan Goku just like Frieza, his brother, was.
- Present Trunks is born.
May 7, 767 A.D.
- The 24th World Martial Arts Tournament is held. Mr. Satan is declared as the winner.
May 12, 767 A.D.
- Androids 19 and 20 appear to do battle with the Z Warriors.
- Goku suffers from the heart disease while battling with Android 19.
- Vegeta comes to save Goku. Vegeta is now able to become a Super Saiyan. Trunks returns back to the past to help the Z Fighters. Everyone finds out that Trunks is the son of Bulma and Vegeta. The Z Fighters learn that Androids 19 and 20 are not the Androids that Trunks spoke of, and that Android 20 was actually Dr. Gero. The Z Fighters follow Gero to his lab, where he activates Androids 17 and 18. After Android 17 shows his disloyalty towards Dr. Gero, Gero threatens to shut him down. Android 17 kills Dr. Gero. Androids 17 and 18 activate Android 16. They heavily overpower the Z Fighters and after the fight, they seek out the sickly Goku.
- Someone calls Capsule Corporations to report a weird chip, which looks like Trunks’ time machine. Trunks, Gohan, and Bulma go to check it out. They find Cell’s outer shell by the ship.
- Cell appears, terrorizing people and draining their life force.
- Piccolo fuses with Kami and is temporarily the strongest fighter.
- The Cell that exists in the present world is destroyed along with Dr. Gero’s entire laboratory by Krillin and Trunks.
May 15, 767 A.D.
- Goku’s heart disease is cured by Trunks’ medicine.
- Vegeta and Trunks enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train for their battle against the Androids.
May 16, 767 A.D.
- Cell reaches his second stage after absorbing Android 17.
- Vegeta and Trunks emerge from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Goku and Gohan enter next.
- Vegeta reveals his ascended form beyond a Super Saiyan. He beats Cell up easily.
- Vegeta allows Cell to absorb Android 18 to reach his Perfect form.
- Cell overpowers Vegeta and Trunks is put into action, revealing that he unlocked a level even further beyond, which Vegeta could not. The problem is that his speed is greatly compromised and Cell defeats him. Cell questions how Vegeta and Trunks got so much stronger and offers to hold a tournament, giving the Z Fighters even more time to get stronger.
May 17, 767 A.D.
- Cell announces the Cell Games tournament to the world.
- Goku and Gohan exit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Piccolo enters into it to prepare for a battle against Cell.
May 18, 767 A.D.
- Piccolo exits the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Vegeta enters inside of it again.
- Goku goes on a picnic with his family.
- Gohan travels to Lime’s village.
- That night, Gohan celebrates his 10th (or 11th after spending what seemed to him like a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber) birthday.
May 19, 767 A.D.
- At around noon, Cell single-handedly demolishes the Royal Army.
- Goku travels to New Namek and gets Dende to be the new Kami, having him recreate the Dragon Balls which were lost when Kami and Piccolo fused.
- Vegeta exits the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Trunks enters the Chamber once again.
May 20, 767 A.D.
- Trunks exits the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
May 26, 767 A.D.
- At noon, the Cell Games begin.
- Mr. Satan challenges Cell, but is easily defeated.
- Goku begins his battle with Cell, which seems to be evenly matched. Goku volunteers Gohan to fight Cell. After Cell kills Android 16, Gohan’s rage consumes him and he becomes a Super Saiyan 2. Cell creates Cell Jr.s to attack the Z Fighters. Gohan easily destroys them.
- Gohan hits Cell so hard, that he spits out Android 18, returning him to his second form. He decides to blow himself up, taking everything with him. Goku uses Instant Transmission to teleport them to King Kai’s planet. However, Goku, King Kai, Bubbles, Gregory, and King Kai’s planet are blown up, and Cell returns to Earth in his Perfect form no less.
- Gohan and Cell have a power struggle between their Kamehameha Waves and Gohan kills Cell.
- Because all television broadcasts lost signal, the world believes that Mr. Satan is actually the one who defeated Cell.
May 27, 767 A.D.
- Goku’s funeral is held.
- Trunks returns to his own time to defeat the Androids.
Between May and June, 767 A.D.
- Goku visits Grand Kai’s planet and meets the Grand Kai.
- Goku participates in the Other World Tournament, which honors the death of North Kai (King Kai). Goku fights Pikkon, finding him to be similar to Piccolo in fighting and training style.
- Baby Trunks takes his first steps.
- A documentary is broadcasted on television which covers the events of the life of World Champion Mr. Satan.
- Goten is born.
- Dolltaki is employed by Dr. Myuu. His mission is to gather energy to awaken M2’s greatest Machine Mutant, General Rilldo. Dolltaki does his job well and works on gathering energy for Planet Rilldo.
- Krillin and No. 18 get married.
- Marron is born.
- The Supreme Kai and Kabito travel to Earth in search of the sphere which holds Majin Buu captive.
March 28, 774 A.D.
- Gohan finishes the first grade level at Orange Star High School.
April 7, 774 A.D.
- There is a sighting of the golden-haired warrior (Gohan) in Satan City.
- Gohan begins second grade level at Orange Star High School. He meets Mr. Satan’s daughter, Videl.
- Gohan meets Bulma at 3PM. She works on a suit for Gohan so he can disguise himself as he fights crime. She finishes at 5PM.
- The Great Saiyaman is seen for the first time.
April 8, 774 A.D.
- Videl discovers that Gohan is really the Great Saiyaman.
- Videl wants Gohan to teach her how to fly. She also wants him to enter the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament.
April 9, 774 A.D.
- Gohan teaches Videl how to fly.
- South Kai checks out Goku’s training.
April 10, 774 A.D.
- Vegeta finds out that Trunks is able to become a Super Saiyan.
April 20, 774 A.D.
- Videl masters the flying technique.
May 7, 774 A.D.
- The 25th World Martial Arts Tournament begins.
- Goku returns to Earth for a single day to compete in the tournament.
- The Z Fighters encounter Kabito and the Supreme Kai, who tells them of an evil magician named Babidi wanting to revive a powerful being named Majin Buu.
- Yamu and Spopovich steal Gohans energy for Babidi.
- The Z Fighters follow Yamu and Spopovich to Babidi’s base.
- Babidi orders Pui Pui to kill Yamu and Spopovich after their services are completed.
- Vegeta kills Pui Pui.
- Goku Kills Yakon.
- Gohan battles with Dabura.
- Babidi controls Vegeta’s mind and causes Vegeta to fight Goku.
- Majin Buu escapes his shell and is reborn.
- Vegeta knocks Goku out, planning to battle with Majin Buu. Vegeta sacrifices himself by blowing himself up in an unsuccessful attempt to kill Majin Buu.
- Majin Buu kills Babidi.
- Supreme Kai brings Gohan to the Kai planet to see if Gohan is able to pull the legendary Z-Sword from a rock.
- In an attempt to stall Majin Buu, Goku shows off his ability to become a Super Saiyan 3.
- Goku informs everyone of a way to kill Majin Buu, the Fusion technique.
- Because of Goku’s Super Saiyan 3 transformation taking a toll on his body, he is forced to return to Other World early. Goku teaches Piccolo the Fusion technique and asks him to teach it to Goten and Trunks.
- Goku comes to the Kaioshin planet.
- Gohan pulls the Z-Sword out of its stone, but it shatters during training. When it shatters, the Elder Supreme Kai appears. He has been sealed in the Z-Sword for millions of years. The Elder Kai begins a ceremony in which he plans to unlock Gohan’s potential power.
May 8, 774 A.D.
- Majin Buu kills nearly everyone on Earth.
- Gohan returns to Earth with his new powers to battle Majin Buu.
- Piccolo, Gotenks, and Gohan are absorbed by Majin Buu.
- The Elder Kai gives his live for Goku, allowing Goku to return to Earth.
- With Baba’s help, Vegeta is able to return to Earth.
- Goku and Vegeta fuse to become Vegito.
- Majin Buu destroys the Earth.
- Porunga restors Earth.
- Vegeta is restored to life when a wish is made for all good people who were killed to be restored back to life.
- Vegeta comes up with the plan for Goku to use a Super Spirit Bomb against Majin Buu. Vegeta tries to plea with people of Earth to help give their energy, but people do not listen to him until Mr. Satan helps convince them. The people listen to him and Goku’s Super Spirit Bomb is powered up. However it is not enough. Porunga is asked to restore Goku’s strength, giving Goku enough power to push the Spirit Bomb to kill Majin Buu.
September 7, 774 A.D.
- Shenron erases everyone’s memories of Majin Buu.
May 7, 778 A.D.
- The 26th World Martial Arts Tournament begins. Mr. Satan wins, with Buu coming in at second place.
- Pan is born.
- Bulla is born.
May 7, 781 A.D.
- The 27th World Martial Arts Tournament begins. Mr. Satan wins, with Buu coming in at second place.
May 7, 784 A.D.
- The 28th World Martial Arts Tournament begins. Goku meets Uub and leaves to train him.
 Dragon Ball GT
- Pilaf, Shu, and Mai find the Black-Star Dragon Balls within Kami’s Lookout. Pilaf accidentally wishes Goku to become a child again. Goku is warned that if the Black-Star Dragon Balls are not put together within a year’s time, the Earth will explode.
- Goku, Pan, and Trunks blast off to outer space to begin their journey for the Black-Star Dragon Balls.
- A week later, the space ship has a malfunction and it causes them to make a stop on planet Imecca.
- After nine months in space, Goku, Trunks, and Pan encounter Baby.
- Baby is outmatched by them and retreats to Earth, taking control of almost everyone, becoming even more powerful.
- Goku, Trunks, and Pan return to Earth after gathering all of the Black-Star Dragon Balls, giving them to a possessed Dende and Mr. Popo.
- Baby uses the Black-Star Dragon Balls to create another Tuffle Planet Plant to begin gathering all of the possessed people of Earth to that planet.
- Goku becomes a Super Saiyan 4.
- Goku and Baby Vegeta do battle, causing the death of Baby, as well as the death of the entire Tuffle race.
- The Earth still has people left who were not transported to Plant. The Earth is about to explode because the Black-Star Dragon Balls were not fully returned. Goku and the others try to transport the remaining people on Earth to Plant temporarily. Piccolo is left behind and killed in the explosion.
- The 29th World Martial Arts Tournament begins.
- The portal from Hell opens up as Dr. Myuu and Dr. Gero geam up to make Hell Fighter Android 17. Both Android 17s fuse and become Super 17.
- Past villains return from Hell.
- Goku gets trapped in Hell and cannot escape. Piccolo starts destroying Other World to get into Hell to help Goku escape by opening a portal telepathically with Dende, letting Goku escape from Hell.
- Krillin is killed by The Old Android 17.
- With No. 18’s help, Goku kills Super 17.
- The Z Fighters gather the Dragon Balls to wish back Krillin, trying to return everything to normal, but the Dragon Balls are cracked from all the negative energy within them. Each Dragon Ball has a Shadow Dragon. Goku and the others kill the Dragons. Omega Shenron is created. Super Saiyan 4 Goku battles with Omega, but is overpowered. Vegeta joins the fight, becoming a Super Saiyan 4 with help from Bulma using a Blutz Wave amplifying machine.
- Vegeta helps Goku, but the two are still no match for Omega Shenron, so they fuse into Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Gogeta diffuses too quickly and very unexpectedly.
- Goku is almost killed by Omega, until he forms a Universal Spirit Bomb to kill Omega.
- The Dragon Balls return Krillin to life and everything back to normal, but Shenron does not disappear. He asks Goku to ride on his back.
- Goku takes off with Shenron, saying his farewell to his friends.